A just society where every person is working to improve their society
By mobilizing a holistic approach in supporting communities to identify, discover, and utilize relevant resources, as well as equipping them with the skills to realize a communities maximum potential towards generating a micro and thriving economy and community.
- Capacitate teachers, students and school management in government schools through regular training and quality exposure.
- Initiate and facilitate forums where all the stakeholders of government schools gather to discuss and to act on their common issues
- Initiate creative activities for school children stimulating better study and participation in school activities
- Making government school classrooms attractive, fostering the creative learning environment
- Promote volunteering across the local community, engaging young people in various creative and social activities
- Support the community to enhance agricultural productivity through values driven private sector engagement, and market linkages
- Connect producers and processors with appropriate and available technology and other related opportunities
- To promote, and protect, Nepali Art and Culture practices and artefacts
- Develop systems to support RCF to become a sustainable social organization in the community